Back to Work Plan — Update
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, WNY Asset Management has implemented the below changes. The Firm is introducing a new Health and Safety Policy, the purpose of which is to protect our clients, staff and their families.
Staff and the Workplace
- All staff will wear facemasks as they enter our building and keep their facemask on until they enter their designated office space.
- Staff will not be entering the office if they are experiencing COVID symptoms (per CDC below)
Protective Equipment & Cleaning Practices
- The office has been disinfected by a CDC approved electrostatic cleaner. The benefits of this cleaning last for 30 days and will be repeated every month.
- Masks, gloves, and cleaning supplies have been acquired by the Firm and will be available for staff.
- The office and all common areas will be cleaned throughout the day.
- The Office is also professionally cleaned three times a week which includes a Spray and Go disinfectant.
Clients and Visitors
- At this time, WNY Asset Management will hold in-person client review meetings on a limited basis to minimize traffic and exercise precaution.
- Most meetings will be conducted using phone and/or Microsoft Teams video technology.
- Most forms can be completed and signed using our secure electronic signature software from DocuSign.
- Visitors will be seated in the large conference room and will need to sign a Temporary Visitor Policy.
- Visitors will be asked to stay at least six feet from the reception desk, which will be marked by tape.
- Deliveries will be placed at the designated area in the lobby.